Five Bedroom Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful outdoor second floor balcony gives this large Mediterranean home plan extra curb appeal.
- Wrought-iron balconies, a tile roof and circle-top windows add to the effect.
- The amazing open floor plan gives you sightlines from all the main rooms.
- Columns set off the foyer, dining room and library.
- The wet bar is positioned to easily serve all the main rooms.
- A first floor guest suite is separate from the other bedrooms.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor where both the master suite and bedroom 3 have private terraces.
- An open rail in the hall lets you look down into the living room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,299 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 169 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 63' 7"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss