Five-Bedroom Sloping Home Plan
About This Plan
- Ideal for a rear-sloping lot, this traditional ranch design offers five bedrooms, three on the main level and two below.
- Openness characterizes the main level. Soffits set off the dining room and the great room from the entry.
- The great-room ceiling rises to 10'. The adjacent kitchen and nook open to a wooden deck in back.
- The master suite contains a walk-in closet and a private bath, while the remaining bedrooms share the third full bath.
- Besides its bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, the lower level includes a recreation room, a shared bath, a storage area and a large laundry room with a built-in counter.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89218AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,466 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss