Five Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Southern beauty is deep enough to accommodate five bedrooms plus a game room and bonus room.
- A side entry porch ushers you into the foyer where you can see into the huge family room with its corner fireplace.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook are off by themselves so kitchen noise won't disturb the family room TV.
- A screened porch on the side gives you a place to dine outdoors or you can dine in the large formal dining room.
- The elegant master suite has a stunning bathroom with a big soaking tub taking center stage.
- Upstairs you get a huge amount of living space with four big bedrooms sharing the game room and bonus space.
- Note the bank of three built-in desks that's perfect for homework assignments.
- And when it's time for a break, the upper porch beckons you out for a breath of fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 112 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 112 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 10"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick