Five Bedroom Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan is a beautifully designed plan with incredible features and features a broad front porch and a deck in back giving you two places to enjoy the outdoors.
- The 2-story foyer has views extending to the 2-story family room in back. A living room/office and the dining room with tray ceilings flanks the foyer.
- The kitchen has a large island and a walk-in pantry. There is space for casual eating in the sunny breakfast area and at the counter.
- Upstairs, note the master suite with a fireplace and vaulted sitting room. It makes a great retreat. Dual walk-ins plus a shower and spa tub are nice touches.
- Three more bedrooms all have easy bathroom access and large walk in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12