Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- There's plenty of room for family and guests in this handsome Traditional house plan that has five bedrooms including a first floor guest suite.
- The two-story foyer has a lovely tray ceiling, giving you a dramatic first impression of the home.
- Your family can hang out in the great room or the huge family room with its vaulted ceiling.
- The informal L-shaped living area combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room with open sightlines between the rooms.
- A special surprise on the second floor is the raised rec room where the kids can let off steam.
- In the master suite, a cozy sitting room shares a two-way fireplace with the master bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 gets a private bathroom and there's a future bonus room over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick