Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows span the front of this lovely Traditional house plan, elevating the curb appeal.
- Bay windows extend the dining room, family room and breakfast nook.
- Extra storage comes from built-ins that flank the family room fireplace and the dining room gets a tray ceiling and a recessed area for your sideboard or hutch.
- The master bedroom on the second floor is magnificent with a gorgeous master bathroom and a sitting room or optional nursery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,711 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 733 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick