Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With it's handsome exterior and first floor master suite, this Traditional house plan will appeal to many homeowners.
- The home comes with both formal and informal living areas and spacious rooms.
- The two-story foyer makes an impressive entry into the home, with views of the formal rooms on each side.
- In back, the kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with lots of room to move around.
- A big fireplace anchors the large family room and there are wide openings to connect the room with the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a private deck to relax on.
- There is a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections and a huge bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Four bedrooms bedrooms on the second floor make the home suitable for a large family.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plans 870004DRM (2-car) and 870005DRM (3-car).
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Deck: 97 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 11"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath