Five Bedroom Tudor House Plan
About This Plan
- A bayed turret in front of the three car garage of this Tudor style home plan makes it feel like a mini-castle.
- Tudor detailing adds a nice touch to the exterior.
- The two-story ceiling in the foyer soars upward for a grand entrance.
- Guests will love the first floor guest suite, set off by itself.
- The big, open floor plan in the informal area unites the kitchen, nook and family room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The second floor is huge with a deluxe master suite that has a marvelous sitting area with fireplace just waiting for you to curl up with as good book.
- Even the walk-in closet is special with a center island and a window seat.
- The other three bedrooms are all large and a big rec room lies near the second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,375 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick