Five Bedrooms and the Option for Three More!
5 - 8
About This Plan
- Designed for the large family, this lovely Traditional home plan comes standard with five bedrooms, including a guest suite on the main floor.
- A box bay window enhances the front-facing home office.
- The main living space is the great room that flows into the kitchen and dining room set in a bay.
- Three bedrooms and the master suite occupy the upper floor along with a handy second floor laundry room.
- Finish the lower level and gain three more bedrooms and a huge family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,686 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss