Five Bedrooms or Game Room and Study
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A large entry foyer in this beautiful Tuscan home plan opens up to the magnificent two-story beamed ceiling in the living room.
- Built-ins flank the big fireplace and create a focal point.
- The formal dining room has a unique wine grotto for entertaining.
- A walk-in pantry and center island are wonderful features of the huge kitchen.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen allows you to send food out to the outdoor kitchen on the rear covered patio.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- The first floor master suite is large and luxurious with its own romantic fireplace and a huge walk-in closet that conveniently opens directly into the laundry room.
- On the second floor, each bedroom has its own walk-in closet and all share the loft that overlooks the living room below and the game room that opens to a covered balcony.
- The game room can easily be converted to a bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick