Five Bedrooms Splendor
About This Plan
- This attractive Traditional home plan was designed with five bedrooms for the larger family.
- Both the foyer and grand room are two-story for an open and airy feeling.
- An eating bar in the kitchen is perfect for informal meals and a larger breakfast nook is set in a bay.
- Guests will appreciate the first floor guest suite with its own bath.
- Almost twenty feet long, the master suite has an elegant tray ceiling, large bath and huge walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms can be found on the second floor along with a loft and unfinished bonus space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 15836GE.
Get an expanded living room with house plan 15837GE (3,336 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"