Five Family Bedrooms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A shaded wrap-around porch, arched windows and a trio of dormers invite you into this country dwelling, which easily accommodates a large family in its five bedrooms.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the two-story foyer. French doors open from the living room to the great room, where a media center borders the fireplace and more French doors open to the rear terrace.
- In the islanded kitchen, you find a double oven, pantry space and easy access to the dining room, the bayed dinette area and, via a mud room, the side-entry garage. The placement of the garage makes the home suitable for a wide or corner lot.
- The first-floor master suite, a relaxing haven, features high ceilings, a bayed sitting area, both linear and walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath with two compartments. Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the rest of the first floor.
- Upstairs, an open balcony overlooks the foyer. Designed for multiple use, the two-compartment, four-fixture bath serves occupants of the four family bedrooms. 8-foot ceilings are found in the second floor rooms.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Choose 2x4 or 2x6 construction.
- For alternate versions of this plan see: 99931MW, 99929MW and 99930MW.