Five Plus Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A big, covered front porch and lots of dormers on the hip roof dignify this stately Southern home plan.
- Five bedrooms, including a first floor suite, make this a great choice for the larger family.
- Coffered ceilings crown the grand room and front-facing library.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer making the space seem larger.
- The second floor is huge with an extra-special master suite that has both a sitting room and a vaulted master retreat with triple windows.
- Three more bedrooms, an upstairs laundry and a TV room that could be another bedroom, complete this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 66' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front