Five-Sided Turret Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A five-sided turret room along with an upstairs bay window with scalloped shakes and architectural trim overhead accent this design. A pillared porch goes across the front of the home and carries on to the sides.
- Inside, a sweeping staircase leads upstairs while French doors lead to an office with corner storage and hidden entertainment center. Beyond are a full bath and a linen closet. The family room and nook are one large open space.
- The open kitchen has a center island and plenty of counterspace. The dining room has French doors that open onto the covered porch.
- Upstairs, the master suite has two large walk-in closets, a U-shaped open bath with an oversized tub and shower, a large linen closet, a vanity, and his-and-her sinks.
- An upstairs utility has a sink and drop-down ironing board. There is also a folding counter and large walk-in linen closet. Bedroom 3 has a large wall closet, and corner windows. A full bath with a tub separates bedroom 3 and 2. Vaulted bedroom 2 has windows on four sides of the turret-shaped room.
- Ceilings: main floor 9', second floor 8'.
- Foundation: basement.