2 - 3
About This Plan
- Five skylights bring extra light into this compact Ranch home plan.
- A covered front porch and brick and siding exterior make this home cute as a button!
- The focal point of the living room is the fireplace and the L-shaped layout opens the dining room to the living room.
- The master bedroom has its own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"