Flanking Double Column Entry
About This Plan
- Double columns flank the elegant entry to this traditional brick home plan.
- Inside, the two-story foyer leads to a cozy study on the right and a formal dining room on the left.
- The kitchen features a cook-top island, snack bar into the nook and access to the nearby sun room.
- The first-floor master bedroom features a bayed sitting area, a walk-in closet and a cathedral ceiling.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the family room and foyer while leading to three secondary bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- The four-car garage will easily shelter the family fleet and has plenty of storage space.
- Related Plans: Get a larger sunroom with house plan 89082AH. Downsize with house plan 8944AH (3,291 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss