About This Plan
- This design boasts a truly unique feature of flanking two-car garages. Bricked columns frame the covered porch.
- Inside to the left, the office has a small hall area that leads to the left garage. The master suite has a half bath just outside the entry that opens into the sunroom. The master bath has an oversized corner tub with glass block accent, two sinks, an oversized shower, a private linen closet, and a large walk-in closet.
- The vaulted living room, formal dining room, kitchen, and vaulted family room form the core of this home. The fireplaced living room faces the front of the home. Through an archway is the formal dining room. Stairs to the unfinished basement are located in the hall.
- An open kitchen has a mixing center, an angular eating bar facing the family room, and a corner pantry. Archways lead to the family room with a fireplace in the rear. Two doors open onto the rear decks.
- In back are two bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, and a shared bath between. In the front is a guest suite with a private bath and a walk-in closet. Next to the guest suite is a door to the second garage with a trash room and additional storage.
- Ceilings: 10'.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,625 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 146' 5"
- Depth: 95' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1161 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss