Flex Room Option
About This Plan
- The flex room in this exciting Northwest style home offers several possibilities from an extra bedroom to a home office to a playroom for the kids.
- Only the flex room and study are closed off on this floor. The remaining rooms are all open to each other for a wonderful flow and endless views.
- Homeowners will appreciate the master bedroom sitting area and the upstairs laundry room near the loft space.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms has a large walk-in closet and windows that face front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss