4 - 5
About This Plan
- Don't need a formal dining room? Use the flex space as a study and convert the den to an extra bedroom.
- Want a separate formal living room? The flex space is available to use however you wish.
- In the rear of the home, an open floor plan combines the kitchen, dinette and great room for one huge space with access to a deck.
- Enjoy the convenience of a second floor laundry room right where all the bedroom and bathroom are.
- The owner's suite has a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and its own private bath with spa tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss