Flex Space and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A wide front porch welcomes you to this exciting Craftsman home plan with a bonus room over the garage.
- The big family room with wet bar and 2-sided fireplace is the first thing you see upon entering the home.
- A flex room on the other side of the fireplace can become a formal dining room, study or kids' playroom.
- In the kitchen, a corner sink allows views from two windows and the center island adds even more counter space.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the deluxe master suite having a tray ceiling and its own covered porch.
- Expand over the garage with the bonus room provided with the house plans.
- The big window in the front gable is for decoration only and does not shed light into the inside of the home.
- However your builder can easily vault that area for you allowing for extra light to the inside of the home.
- There are two options for the basement stairs: in one the stairs come from the garage stacked from the ones going up; in the other they come from the flex room and run under the ones going up.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 81 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss