Flexibility Everyone Desires
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The design of this brick-faced rambler allows for either a front-loading or side-loading garage, whichever works better on your lot. The home is notable for its flexibility and its profusion of storage space.
- Rising for 10 feet, the spacious living room includes a large hearth and a picture window overlooking the back across a partly covered deck. The dining room, jutting out in a sunny bay, flows into the kitchen with its eating bar, planning desk and proximity to the pantry closet and laundry room.
- The master suite offers a sumptuous bath with both linen and walk-in closets and a corner whirlpool bath bordered by a plant shelf. Instead of the linen closet, a door can be placed into bedroom two, making it usable as a nursery or sitting room.
- Another optional door can be placed between the living room and the secondary bedroom area. The three bedrooms here share the compartmented second bath. Other possibilities for bedroom four include turning it into a study or media room.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.