Flexible 2, 3 or 4 Bed Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy single-level living in this 2 or 3 bedroom house plan. Or two-levels and make it a 4 bedroom home with the bonus room with full bath over the garage.
- A covered entry lets you in to a spacious foyer with a clutter-minimizing closet ahead. The home has an open feel with the great room, dining room and kitchen combined into an L-shaped entertaining area.
- The great room has a coffered ceiling and a fireplace flanke by built-ins and direct access to the screened porch in back through sliding doors.
- The kitchen has a wall pantry and a large island with room for seating. Eat informally there or more formally in the dining room with tray ceiling.
- The master is privately located and has views to the back and a large walk-in plus a bath with dual vanities. A second bed is across the home and a third is in front. That one can be used as a den and has its own full bath.
- The garage has extra storage space and a family entry in back where you'll find the mud room and laundry.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15239NC 15030NC, 15031NC and 15067NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 80' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard