Flexible 3 or 4 Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered entry shelters the front door to this flexible house plan available in both 3 and 4 bedroom versions. A coat closet in the foyer reduces clutter.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and dining room in the back of the home. Note the fireplace and abundant windows.
- The kitchen has a large pantry by the oversized laundry/utility room.
- Upstairs the master suite has a walk-in closet and bath with dual vanities, shower and bath. Three additional bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 21656DR and
- 3 bedrooms with house plan 21654DR.
- Expand with house plan 22309DR (2,271 sq. ft.) with Craftsman styling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss