Flexible Acadian House Plan with 3 to 5 Beds
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This wonderfully designed Acadian style house plan has a flexible floor plan giving you 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms depending on how you use the front room (i.e. den or study) and the bonus room over the garage.
- The open great room and kitchen allow for entertaining and family interaction. The great room has beams on the ceiling and the design has details for an optional fireplace with built-ins.
- The master bedroom is privately locaed and has a large bath and walk-in closet. The kids beds are across the home as is the guest/study.
- The rear porch offers an optional outdoor cooking area and high ceilings.
- The bonus room offers the flexibilty of a fifth bedroom or man cave.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 main pitch and a 9:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick