Flexible Acadian House Plan With Bonus Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This elegant Acadian home plan gives you 3 to 4 bedrooms with one being used alternatively as study if you wish, and 2.5 baths.
- The home has an open floor plan the central great room open to the kitchen and keeping room.
- The oversized kitchen has a large island with raised bar, cooktop, and double ovens and it easily serves the formal dining room as well as casual meals at the island or keeping area. An outdoor kitchen on the covered rear porch gives you al fresco eating options as well.
- The large master suite has raised ceilings, a large his and her walk-in closet, separate tub and shower, along with dual sinks. The remaining bedrooms are located across the home.
- Expand over the garage and get another full bath there as well if you need it.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 main pitch and 8:12 and 10:12 secondary pitches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Storage: 67 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 396 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick