Flexible and Charming
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Besides its three bedrooms, this charming design offers a flexible room off the foyer that can be used as a fourth bedroom or a study.
- The dining room is open to both the foyer and the living room, which adjoins the informal eating area. This flowing plan promotes family interaction.
- Privately sited to the rear, the master suite includes a large divided walk-in closet and an upscale bath. The master bedroom opens to a terrace connected to a good-sized porch off the eating area.
- On the other side of the house, the secondary bedrooms share a two-compartment bath.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' foyer, living room, kitchen and dining room.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick