Flexible Arts & Crafts Bungalow
About This Plan
This two-story Arts and Crafts bungalow home plan of 1,367 square feet features a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite, and includes a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms plus a powder room, a laundry/mud room, and an L-shaped galley kitchen with a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor contains two bedrooms and a full bathroom, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a front hip roof with a projecting front gabled dormer and a 7'-deep covered front porch.
- At 23'4"-wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Downsize and elimiante the half bath with house plan 10057TT (1,197 sq. ft.) and get more room with house plan 10032TT (1,538 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10030TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 434 sq. ft.
- Storage: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery