Flexible Arts & Crafts Cottage
About This Plan
- This two-story Arts and Crafts home plan of 1,184 square feet features a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite, and includes a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a laundry/mud room, and an L-shaped galley kitchen with a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor contains two bedrooms and a full bathroom, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a front hip roof with a projecting front gabled dormer, covered front and rear porch, and exterior storage room.
- At 22'-wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 10058TT (1,367 sq. ft.) and 10032TT (1,538 sq. ft. with extra half bath).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10031TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Storage: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick