Flexible Bedrooms on a Sloping Lot
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This spacious home plan has a large main level with first floor master suite.
- Once you enter the foyer, your eye is drawn back to the huge great room with its coffered ceiling and cozy fireplace.
- The open layout allows those in the kitchen to share in the views from room to room.
- Homeowners need climb no stairs at the end of the day with their first floor suite with an over-sized walk-in closet.
- The garage is also over-sized with room for storage or a workshop.
- The roof is a truss design and has 10:12 primary and secondary pitches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,362 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1247 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss