About This Plan
- Suitable as a den, guest room or in-law bedroom, one owner's choice room of this traditional design boasts a handicapped-accessible bathroom. The second owner's choice room is placed just off the kitchen, adding additional flexibility.
- The great room includes both a fireplace and a built-in media cabinet. An angled snack-bar counter divides the kitchen from the dining room, which opens to a covered porch in back.
- Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout most of the home, with vaulted ceilings in the great room and privately located master bedroom. One walk-in closet is placed in the master bedroom; another, in the master bath.
- On the other side of the house, the third bath is located between bedrooms two and three.
- Bonus space upstairs offers room for future expansion.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 628 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick