About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Large enough to serve as a principal dwelling, this cottage is also small enough to fit on a narrow lot, so often found in waterfront resort areas.
- An arched doorway leads to the raised foyer, from which you can survey the appealing L-shaped living room with its box-bay window, two-sided fireplace and corner window seat. Three window walls let light stream into the adjoining dining room, which accesses the backyard via a French door. Notice the high ceilings in the living and dining rooms as well as in the master suite.
- With its abundant counter space and twin pantry closets, the U-shaped kitchen gives free rein to the cook.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture compartmented bath that opens to the backyard through another French door.
- Upstairs, built-in desks are featured in the two bedrooms; a full bath completes this charming home.
- Foundation: slab.