Flexible Craftsman House Plan
2 - 3
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Choose from two or three bedrooms in this flexible Craftsman house plan.
- Beautiful detailing includes interior columns and arched entryways between rooms.
- The dining area is part of the kitchen, both united under a lovely tray ceiling.
- Another tray ceiling tops the master bedroom that offers a bayed sitting area.
- Use the study as a third bedroom depending on your needs.
- The open layout makes the home feel even larger with wonderful sightlines.
- Add an optional covered porch in back if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite