Flexible Craftsman with 2 or 3 Beds
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you all the benefits of one story living and the option to get two with the bonus room over the garage. That bonus room also makes this house go from 2 beds and 2 baths to 3 beds and 3 baths.
- A covered front porch leads you to the foyer with French doors on the right taking you to your private study.
- An open concept center portion of the home gives you a great room open to the kitchen and the dining room. There, sliding doors take you to a 14'x10' porch. The plans come with an extended porch option giving you an additinal 15'x10' portion of porch great for grilling.
- The master bedroom has a tray vault ceiling and his and her walk-in baths.
- The roof has a 7:12 main pitch and
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12