2 - 3
About This Plan
- Suitable for a narrow lot, this stylish home may have two, three or four bedrooms, depending on the needs of your family.
- The living room boasts a 13-ft.-high vaulted ceiling and a large bay window. Striking columns set off the adjoining formal dining room.
- The spacious family room features a handsome fireplace and a ceiling that vaults to 17 feet. Sliding glass doors provide access to an inviting deck.
- The efficiently designed kitchen offers an angled serving counter, a handy pantry and a sunny breakfast nook.
- A 10-ft. tray ceiling and private deck access highlight the master suite, which also includes his-and-hers closets and an opulent spa bath.
- A second bedroom is found upstairs, along with a nice loft that overlooks the family room and could serve as a third bedroom.
- The unfinished bonus room may be completed later as a fourth bedroom, a playroom or a home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss