3 - 4
About This Plan
- Craftsman trim accents the gables of this attractive home that would fit well on a narrow lot.
- This flexible 3 or 4 bed home includes interior columns outlining the large, two-story family room and dining room.
- A bedroom on the main level with private access to a full size bath can also be used as a study.
- You'll find plenty of storage on the second floor with lots of walk-in closets.
- A large master suite with his and her closets has a tray ceiling and vaulted bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12