Flexible Floorplan with Louisiana Inspiration
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This courtyard-style Lousiana-inspired home plan gives you 4 or 5 bedrooms, all depending on how you use the study.
- A separate guest suite can be found on one side of the home with the family bedrooms on the opposite side.
- Columns separate the main living rooms allowing for great sightlines from room to room.
- The island in the large kitchen has an eating bar so guests can sit and chat while you cook.
- A large room off the garage comes in handy for your storage needs.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,693 sq. ft.
- Storage: 125 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 29 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"