Flexible French Country House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This flexible French Country house plan comes with an optional finished lower level. You can save it for later or build it right away. If you do, you'll gain 2,410 sq. ft. and two more bedrooms.
- Angled halls in the reception entry direct give you great traffic flow.
- The kitchen is located in the center of the home and serves as the social hub of the home.
- A screened porch in back is great for al fresco dining.
- The great room enjoys a fireplace and a beamed ceiling.
- An oversized laundry is a welcome feature as is the mud room off the garage entry.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10:12 primary pitch and a 14:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: The lower level is considered finished with house plan 14595RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,052 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,410 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss