Flexible House Plan with Bonus Expansion Over Garage
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Exposed rafters within the cedar lined gables and stone pillars support the substantial columned beams lining the front covered porch on this flexible house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings dominate the first floor layout where the spacious foyer houses the second story staircase and opens onto the formal dining room. Open archways line the space between the foyer and dining room as well as the vaulted family room with a fireplace and a triple window wall overlooking the rear covered porch.
- The kitchen boasts a center island workspace, a separate pantry and plenty of counter/cabinet space while the breakfast room features rear porch access.
- The master suite is situated on this floor, as well, for privacy and offers a beautiful master bedroom with a double step trey ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets and an elegant en suite bath is attached. The master bath features dual lavatories, a separate shower and a garden tub.
- The upstairs features a functional layout with the optional bonus space, two additional bedrooms and overlooks onto the foyer, dining room and family room below.
- Bed 2 enjoys a large footprint with generous closet space while Bed 3 is slightly larger and features a walk-in closet.
- The shared hall bath is highlighted with double sinks and there is an adjacent hall linen closet as well.
- There is a two car front loading garage which leads into the family laundry room, a coat closet and powder room for guests.