Flexible House Plan with Optional 4th Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This elegant home plan sports double columns that line the front porch, while above, white brackets support the metal roof-line. Glass French doors gain access to the Foyer and Dining Room, and are topped with beautiful transom windows.
- A stately covered entry takes you thru the foyer with its 12-foot ceiling and past the convenient coat closet and semi-secluded den/optional 4th guest bedroom.
- As you enter there are views straight thru to the covered lanai. The spacious Great Room makes a bold statement with its corner sliders that completely open up the space to the outside. To the right reveals an open kitchen made for a master chef with eat-at-bar, convenient corner pantry and easy access to the dining room. This layout is made for entertaining — and also includes a ¾ bath just for guests at the front of the home next to the den.
- The master retreat captures views from the rear of the house and has direct access to the covered lanai. Double walk-in closets lead to the en-suite bath with all the amenities, dual vanities, walk-in shower, soaker tub and private privy.
- This split bedroom plan puts two guest suites that share a bath on the rear of the home.
- The utility room is positioned next to the garage entry. A mud bench and plenty of counter top space makes this a great space for drop offs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,386 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,386 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss