Flexible Layout With Extendable Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Designed for the south, this house plan has an attractive and carefree stucco exterior with great arched top windows.
- The floor plan is flexible and gives you either 4 bedrooms or 3 plus a den.
- The master suite is enormous for a home this size and has a tray ceiling with great views to the back.
- An angled orientation creates a dynamic feel in the connection of the family room to the kitchen. The kitchen has great views to the family room and the nook and easily serves the dining room. With the nearby door to the garage, grocery unloading is a breeze.
- The back gives you a covered patio with an optional expansion extending it across most of the back of the home.
- The roof is a truss design with a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss