About This Plan
- To the left of the entry, the spacious vaulted living room features a fireplace and plenty of windows let you enjoy the view. To the right is the formal dining room. An adjacent stairway leads to the unfinished basement.
- The kitchen, with cabinets and counter space on all four sides, plenty of natural light, and sliding glass doors that open onto a deck, is huge. A fold-down ironing board, dishwasher, and a desk help to make this area a cook's delight.
- The junction between the central portion of the home and the angled wing that holds the master suite and garage is filled by a walk-in pantry with lots of shelves and a utility room with easy access to the garage.
- The master suite, with its own access to the back deck, offers a large walk-in closet with plenty of space for clothes. The master bath has twin basins that allows mirror space for all.
- The very generous second bedroom, at the far end of the house, has its own window seat and a large closet on either end. A roomy bathroom, with two basins separated by a pocket door and a tub, is handy to the bedroom. A linen closet is located in the hallway.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 9"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss