Flexible Modern Farmhouse with Loft and Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a board and batten exterior with a covered front-entry porch and a 2-car side-entry garage.
- There is no wasted space in this home, with a big 18'2"-high living room visible as soon as you enter the home.
- The living room is open to the kitchen featuring an island with dual functions for eating and food preparation.
- The bedrooms are split apart to give you a private master suite with a vaulted ceiling.
- Your whole family will love the back covered porch.
- Upstairs, the loft overlooks the living room below.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and 3 bedrooms with house plan 28923JJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 432 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 71' 5"
- Depth: 72' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4/8/2016 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick