Flexible Modern Home for Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan layout reflects the valid need for large rooms - from the spacious dining room where the whole family can eat for the holidays to the amalgamated great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook where members congregate on a daily basis. When quiet and privacy are needed, the home offers two flexible rooms to be customized according to a family's needs: a media/office/family room on the main level and an optional office on the lower level.
- At the end of the day, the family will retire upstairs to one of three bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms has walk-in closets while two share a divided bathroom. The master suite appointments - a see-through fireplace, a dual-sink vanity, and a spa tub - are aimed to pamper the owners.
- Guests needn't feel crowded out, however. In addition to the spacious accommodations of the main level, the lower level provides two additional bedrooms for guests. Designed for a lot that slopes to the side and rear, the lower level also includes a large recreation room with a fireplace, and a transitional alcove, which directs traffic to the backyard, the recreation room, and to the bedrooms.
- An unfussy Prairie-style exterior suits the practical aspects of the home's style, yet is classy and stylish. The three-car garage is a must, even if the third stall is used to house the kid's gear rather than a vehicle.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69105AM.