Flexible Northwest House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Decorative timber woodwork tops the entry porch of this flexible Northwest house plan.
- A fourth bedroom option can also be used as a game room instead.
- The beautiful open layout can be seen as soon as you enter the home, with views that stretch back to the outdoor porch in back.
- A column on each end of the kitchen island preserves the sight-lines.
- Extra storage comes from the walk-in pantry.
- The split bedroom floor plan offers a secluded master suite with a nearby study.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet - a wonderful feature.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,394 sq. ft.
- Storage: 93 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick