Flexible Plan With Front-to-Back Foyer
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms with an optional bedroom on the second floor.
- The floor plan is designed perfectly for entertaining with a large family room with coffered ceilings, a well-equipped kitchen with an island, and a huge back porch.
- The view from the foyer extends straight through to the fireplace in the back of the family room.
- Privacy is maximized in this split bedroom layout, and the master suite enjoys direct access to the rear covered porch.
- The roof is stick construction and has a 10 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,946 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,946 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick