Flexible Ranch Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a flexible ranch style home plan with a courtyard entry.
- Elegant double doors open to the master sitting room with tray ceiling, with an arched opening to the bedroom area.
- The master bathroom is vaulted to 12' high and has a two-sided fireplace shared with the sitting room.
- More arches throughout the house are used to separate the main living areas.
- From the kitchen sink you can see the keeping room fireplace and views of the deck.
- On the opposite side of the master suite two family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Climb the stairs to the optional second floor bonus room designed with an extra bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 75410GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 396 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12