Flexible Southern House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Choose from 2 bedrooms and a den or a full three bedrooms in this attractive Southern house plan.
- A bay window expands the breakfast nook dining area making it feel larger as well as light and bright.
- The snack bar counter gives you an informal space to grab a quick meal.
- The master bedroom is large and comfortable with a door to the rear covered porch.
- Bedroom 2 gets a lovely arched transom window that boosts curb appeal.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"