About This Plan
- This dignified traditional home has three porches: a covered second-story porch over the first-floor entry porch and another covered porch off the breakfast nook.
- The foyer is flanked by the bayed dining room and the fireplaced living room, both good-sized spaces. A walk-in pantry and an angled island with an eating bar are features of the kitchen. A built-in desk increases the utility of the eating nook.
- Note the nine-foot ceilings throughout much of the first floor, as well as the storage or optional hobby room off the three-car side-loading garage.
- Upstairs, each of the three bedrooms enjoys a private bath. The luxurious master bath contains a walk-in closet, twin vanities, garden tub and separate shower. In the master bedroom, the ceiling slopes up to 10 feet.
- Bonus space over the garage is available for future expansion.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,189 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,153 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick