Flexible Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive Traditional home has the flexibility to grow as needed.
- Starting with 5 bedrooms, it can grow to 6 without affecting the square footage.
- A media room can be added on the upper level without increasing the footprint.
- The home offers a traditional layout with a modern spin. The mud area can be a closet or lockers.
- The stairs leading to the second level show very well.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom suite has no compromises. Closet and bath space along with the sloped ceiling are spectacular.
- The balcony has views to the family room or a media room can be added in at very little cost.
- All the bedrooms are over-sized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,737 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,430 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side