Flooded with Light
About This Plan
- Transoms and tall, arched windows on the front of this European home give a dramatic first impression.
- An elaborate curved staircase greets you in the huge foyer that leads you to either the first floor master suite or the formal and informal areas of the home.
- Columns separate the dining room with tray ceiling from the living room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the family room and a side porch off the nook is the perfect kids' entrance.
- A first floor guest bedroom would make a nice in-law suite.
- An open rail on the second floor allows views of both the foyer and the family room.
- With a loggia, loft and game room, there are plenty of nooks and crannies to relax in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss